Our Services

The Milledgeville Housing Authority Manages the Public Housing Program.

Entrance of Wray Homes After

This program provides a home at a rental not to exceed 30% of a family's adjusted gross income. Permitted adjustments include annual deductions of $480 per minor or dependent, $400 for an elderly head of household or spouse, and in the case of an elderly, disabled or handicapped household, all predictable medical expenses exceeding 3% of total annual income.

Income Limits are established by the Department of Housing and Urban Development and are provided to Housing Authorities on a periodic basis. These limits are based on the median income of the area served and therefore may differ from county to county and state to state. These established limits are maximum incomes for households.

Each family seeking housing must complete an application and meet the selection criteria established by the Housing Authority. The family must be financially responsible and must be eligible by income.

Once a family is declared for housing, they are placed on a waiting list until a vacancy occurs and then they are housed within bedroom size, according to federal preferences and date and time of application.


Milledgeville Housing Authority Resident Services

MHA & BCFC After-School Program


Milledgeville Housing Authority

"Working Together To Keep Our Communities Safe."

The Milledgeville Housing Authority has signed an agreement with the Milledgeville Police Department to provide specialized security services to our communities. Multiple officers are assigned to all three of our communities on a schedule and patrol the areas during the evenings and late-night hours to ensure the safety and security of our residents.  We encourage all Housing Authority residents to report suspicious activity to the Milledgeville Police Department online tip line at https://www.milledgevillepd.com/tip-line-form.html or you can also call the tip line number at 478-414-4413.  You can also complete an anonymous complaint form and leave it in the drop box located at the Housing Authority’s main office; mail it to 545 W. Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, Milledgeville, GA  31061; email it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  or leave it with the front office clerk.  Anonymous complaint forms are located on our website at www.mhahomes.org under the “Forms” tab.  You may also pick up a form at our administrative office located 545 W. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Milledgeville, GA. In cases of emergency, please call 911.